Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WHAT A MOTHER

OKAY,So my Mother has now taken sides with my sister.OOOh, what a surprise. She called my  grandmother and told her she was not going to answer anymore of my calls. Like I give a shit!! She has never been a Mother before and never will be. I am the only child she has who is not a completer failure. See, I am the oldest out of 3. My youngest brother is in prison and as my last blog stated my younger sister has no car, no home, no job, and is 26 dating a black 48 year old. All, my younger sister has is a habit. I get treated the worst out of all the kids and it pisses me off. My whole family is white trash. It's embarrassing, I'm surprised my husband even married me considering the trashy family I have. The only family I have that are not trash are on my mothers side which consist of 1 aunt, 1 uncle, and 1 grandmother. The family on my fathers side is pure redneck trash. All of them are addicts and have been in treatment for drugs and are just the trashiest people you can imagine. Well, I do have 1 aunt and uncle on that side of the family that are decent the rest of the family including siblings are an embarrassment. I think the only reason I came out well is because I was adopted. I know my biological Father and grandparents they are good people, upstanding citizens. I am the only sibling out of 6 that owns a car,a home, and works a normal day to day job. If I say so myself I have nice things an expensive new SUV, a home in an upscale part of town that is on the lake. I own a small business and my husband works in management and we have a great life. I am proud of myself if no one else is. I deserve to have a good life and not be hanging out with my looser family members

No comments:

Post a Comment